CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost 35 weeks

We had another doctors appointment this morning. Everything still looks good. Krack baby is head down so that's a step in the right direction. Her heartbeat was at 150 again. She likes to be consistent I guess. I've also had some leg cramping at night so I asked Jimmy about that and he recommended calcium supplements, not just drinking more milk, other than that I really can't complain too much although I am getting a little sick of being pregnant. It would be nice not having to go to the bathroom every 2-3 hours every night but as soon as that stops I will be up feeding a baby and I'm sure that takes a little bit longer than a trip to the toilet. I have another appointment in 2 weeks then I start my weekly visits. Hopefully at the next one they tell me I'm dilated and I don't have strep B!!

6 comments:

Little's said...

Glad all is well!

Brink Boys said...

Ah, yes, the lovely Strep B test! Good times! You are so almost there...

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

Katy will you let Bryan Buy that Hunting Land?

Anonymous said...

It is almost here! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Don't have it while we're gone

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.don't have it while we're gone