CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 13, 2010

More Bucks!! (Late Post)







This is a late post on Bow Hunting season, but I didn't want to rob these two successful hunts of making a post on the Kraker House Blog. That would be criminal. My brother, Chad, shot this nice six point in the Upper Macatawa Trails area just west of Vriesland. It was actually an earlier morning kill that he made just before he had to go in for work. Nice work on this one Chad!

My dad took his second buck of the year from, you guessed it, the lucky bank tree stand. I was actually about 80 yards away hunting in another tree stand when he shot this nice 5 pointer. I never even seen the buck come in. I heard the shot and then the sounds of a successful shot shortly afterwards. The deer ran about 60 yards and it was over. Nice shooting dad!

0 comments: