CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

27 weeks

So here I am 27 weeks into pregnancy number two and I haven't given any updates. I told myself I was going to document this pregnancy just like Rogue's even though it was my second. I have been pretty good on paper but the blog however, has suffered.

Yesterday was the dreaded glucose test. I was hoping since my pregnancies have been so different that I would pass with flying colors. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Again, I failed and will have to do the three hour test soon. Everything else checked out fine, baby's heartbeat was 137, measuring a week big. I go back again for another check up in four weeks and then begin going every two weeks. I honestly can't believe I'm to this point already. I guess this means I should get going on the nursery!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I failed both times too. The first time I did the stupid test and the second time I refused. I told them I'd follow their recommended diet to prove I wasn't diebetic, but I wasn't doing the test. They agreed to it after a little persuasion. It's all just protocol to save their butts, but you know your body so don't be afraid to advocate for yourself. I'm stubborn that way. :) Good luck with the last trimester!