CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Belly


So as I have mentioned things are a little different with baby number 2 than they were with Rogue.  For example, belly shots.  While I'm not a huge fan of sharing in the bigness I still took them with Rogue.  Today is the first time I took a belly shot with #2.  Rogue has lovingly nicknamed the belly Jumbo.  Nope, not kidding.  She has referred to my largeness as Jumbo more then once.  I have no idea where she came up with the nickname, but from her I feel its rather cute.  Don't think that anyone else can refer to the belly as Jumbo.  Not even Bryan.

Today was another doctors appointment.  Nothing really new to report.  Baby's heartbeat was 140 and I measured right were I should. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rogue and I read Dumbo all the time and mama's name is Mrs Jumbo! She loves Mama Jumbo more than Dumbo. Priceless!!

Grandma Candi said...

That comment was from me - sorry didn't put my name

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

Jumbo seems fitting.