CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hungry Horse

This past weekend we hauled out our little scamper for our first camping trip of the year.  We went to one of our favorite spots, Hungry Horse Campground.  Wednesday setting up was a little wet but the rain stopped as we started setting up and stayed away the rest of the weekend.  We went with a rather large group this time and had a blast.  Bryan was gone on his annual motorcycle trip so Rogue and I were on our own.  I can say I don't need to do that again 34 weeks pregnant.  Thankfully I had help from the others we were camping with.  There were a few shower incidents since there were only curtains. However, we survived.  We spent the days laying in the sun, swimming in the pool and eating yummy food. Our caravan to the pool got lots of looks. Especially Teresa with her double stroller, a few pool toys, and a baby in the Bjorn.

2 comments:

Grandma Candi said...

I am sure you got some stares too with a young one in the stroller and a belly out to here!!!

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

Bryan: Sorry I missed all of the fun. However, you did fail to mention that I stayed the first night and and helped set up camp, so I'm not a 100% dead beat dad.