CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fishing the Kalamazoo River


I have been putting in my fair share of time on the Kalamazoo river and I am not having any luck. I have been trying Wiggle Worts, Hot n Tots, Spawn sacks, Spoons, and just about anything else you can think of that would catch steelhead. This is my first year. What am I doing wrong?

The only luck that I've had was this fall up by the Hamilton dam. You can see one of the many salmon I caught.

7 comments:

Katy said...

WOW!! what a fish.

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

I am just going to leave a comment to see if I can.

Katy said...

I'm happy to see that you corrected dam.

Chad and Amber Kraker said...

You are the last person I ever expected to start a blog. It must be an assignment for school.

candi said...

I am very impressed with your fishing skills

Anonymous said...

Your problem is that you want to use tadpollys, kwikfish, and flatfish. That should help. Let me know how it works.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you. Don't over work yourself.