CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Near Completion

We did it. The nursery is now nearing completion. I started painting Friday night but it was a lot more work than I thought it would be. I guess being 7 months pregnant makes things a little more difficult. I put the final coat on Sunday morning while Bryan went for a cruise on his motocycle with a friend. When he came back I put him to work putting the crib together. Looks like Bryan just needs to build the dresser/changing table and I need to get the glider in the room with some wall hangings and we will be all set. Now we just have to wait for Krack baby!


8 comments:

The Velderman's said...

Looks good!!! If you want, you can come over and do mine next!!

Brink Boys said...

Lookin' good guys!!! Love the color...

Little's said...

I love it! Can't wait to see it in person:)

tmauro said...

LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Great color and bedding! Lookin' good....

Tripp said...

That is soooo cute. Now you are all ready to meet little baby Krak!

Tiffany Kraker said...

so cute! I love the green that you picked out!

Anonymous said...

oh my word, it's gorgeous!!! yyyeeeeaaahhh!!!