CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Non-Stress Test


This afternoon I went in for a non-stress test since I am one week past my due date. Thankfully everything checked out normally and I got to see little Krack baby on the ultrasound. It was kind of neat to see her again. I'll see if Bryan will update the blog later with her picture. I don't know how to scan it in.

I'm not sure what the next step is yet. Jimmy is supposed to call me either today or Monday to see where we go from here. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!!

9 comments:

The Velderman's said...

So glad that everything is looking good! Sounds like she is a pretty content little girl, which will be a good thing!!

Anonymous said...

Very happy that all is well. Do we get to do another contest since all the guesses have passed or is Teresa the winner with the latest date of Dec 4!!!!

Brink Boys said...

Glad everything and everyone is doing well...it can't possibly be too much longer now!

Tiffany Kraker said...

That's great that you and the baby are doing good. Really, can you blame her for not wanting to come out to this cold Michigan weather? :-) just kidding.

Unknown said...

Maybe it is just her personality. Vera was late and she was an "easy" baby. I hope it is the same for you!

Little's said...

It was great seeing you tonight! I am so glad everyone is healthy! We are thinking and praying for you!

Little's said...

It was great seeing you tonight! I am so glad everyone is healthy! We are thinking and praying for you!

Robin said...

mmm, i love her already

Anonymous said...

She is looking pretty darn cute in that picture. Can't wait to hold her!