CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wrapping


Yesterday I picked up this little number from Emily over at the Sling Shack. It really helped yesterday afternoon when I needed to get things done and also when she was fussy late last night. I just have to get used to being a little bit wider. I think I bumped her head on a couple of things...oops! We also had Rogue's 4 week appointment yesterday and I'm happy to report that she is growing like a weed! She weighed 9lbs 12oz and her length was 21 1/4 inches, both in the 75th percentile. Also you can check out Rogue and Jace's newborn pics over at Marc Photography I love how they turned out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photo of Brian with Rogue.

Anonymous said...

Happy Babywearing. I love that color wrap. Man, she's a great grower!

Brink Boys said...

Looks cozy! The pix on Marc are awesome, so sweet!

Little's said...

Adoreable!! I can't believe I haven't met her yet and she is already a month old!!

Jen said...

Love the Moby!! I love it, I'm glad you guys do too. Nice color choice! The pics are amazing!! Andrew does a great job. Great report from the dr!!

Tripp said...

I am glad the wrap is serving it's purpose already. MAn I miss holding that newborn in my wrap.