CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cozy


We have been dealing with some serious fussiness over at the Kraker house in the evenings for the past two weeks or so. Whatever you did for Rogue didn't help. So while I was shopping at Target I picked up THIS book to see if it could give me any pointers since I was completely clueless on how to calm my baby. The book has actually helped me out a lot. It talks about how to re-create the womb to get the baby to feel more at home. We don't have to do all the steps to get her to quiet down but she sure loves to be swaddled when she gets really upset. This is her taking a snooze after we walked around the couch for a few minutes.

7 comments:

Little's said...

Great Book! Worked for us too! Another one I love is "Healthy Sleep habits, happy child"! She looks so cute :)

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I'll never forget when Avery would only sleep for like 20 mins. unless you were holding her and we couldn't figure out why. Later we found out that she had acid reflux and it was more comfortable for her to lay on us because she was elevated once we layed her down in her bed her acid reflux would bother her and wake her up. Once we switched her formula and got her on Zantac she slept like a charm!

Brink Boys said...

Aww, so glad you found something that worked! I had this book too =)

Tripp said...

Ahhhh gotta love those fussy times... I hope that they just keep getting easier and eaiser.

Anonymous said...

We used that book too. Deacon was a very fussy baby and swaddeling was his FAV. Rouge reminds me a little of D when he was little. All the special tricks that you have to do to make them stop crying.

Carla said...

What a good littly Mom,or Daddy. sounds like you figured her out and what she likes.

Robin said...

you will make it through! i am so glad that the book helped!