CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

8 weeks


Baby bump you are 8 weeks old! I cannot believe how much you have changed in such a short period of time. You have come into our lives and changed them so completely. Everyone always told us how our lives would change once you entered the world, never would I have imagined it changing it the way it did. Everyday I relive the moment I had you. I remember it so clearly. It was the most amazing experience. It seems that you are getting less and less fussy lately. I don't know if its just you growing up a bit or its just me and dad knowing what you want when you cry. You smile and coo so much now and I can't wait to hear your first laugh. Your dad and I constantly say how cute you are and how advanced you are for your age. I never thought we would be "those parents" but we totally are and I wouldn't change it for anything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little "honey"!!!

Brink Boys said...

She's losing the newborn look already =) Cutie!!!! When is she allowed to date?

Anonymous said...

tear. She looks very grown-up in that picture.

Carla said...

I'm so happy for the both of you.She's so cute

Carla said...

oh my gosh, I just found a picture of Bryan that looks so much like Rogue. You must see it

Robin said...

8 weeks, where does the time go! It's amazing how mushy we get about our kids. I LOVE IT!

Tripp said...

Can't believe that it has been 8 weeks already. It goes by so fast!

Little's said...

8 weeks WOW! She is soo precious.