CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crib mate



Lately we have been finding Boone in the crib with Rogue when she wakes up from a nap. I never thought I would have this problem. Since we put the crib up when I was still pregnant he had never had any interest in it. Then one day about a week ago I go into the nursery to get Rogue and theres Boone hanging out in the corner of her crib. He has done it a couple times since then. Bryan was quick enough to snag a couple of pictures. I hear horror stories of cats suffocating babies. I don't think Boone would ever do this but we won't take the chance. I guess we will have to learn to keep the nursery door closed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the last picture for the 2 of them chillin' with their belly's up!

Robin said...

I doubt Boone would ever do anything to her - I don't think she'd let him! We had that same issue with Carl a couple times...I think they are more curious than anything!

Brink Boys said...

Too funny!!!

Tripp said...

It is kind of cute though isn't it?