CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dandelion Festival


Saturday Rogue enjoyed her first Dandelion Festival. It has been a few years since I have gone and I believe Bryan's first time. The parade was fun, I haven't seen a parade in a long time. Next year will be even more fun when Rogue can enjoy all the things they have to offer to young kids. I'll admit that I get a little nervous doing new things with a little one. You never know how its going to go and I don't want to be the parent with a screaming kid. Rogue did really good! She didn't make a peep even when the sirens on the fire truck went past. She did however crash as soon as we had her back in the car. The next test will be Tulip Time.

3 comments:

Tripp said...

I always loved when events like that could entertain my kids for awhile.

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

If you ever have a screaming kid, most parents understand because they've been there at least once. The people without kids are usually the ones who don't understand and they can just get over it!

Robin said...

she did GREAT - I am the same way - nervous about new experiences!