CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

6 Month Well Child


Today Rogue and I ventured out to her 6 month well child visit. Everything went extremely well. The doctor was very impressed when I told her that Rogue is crawling. Too bad mama isn't as impressed as the doc. Rogue has also taken to pulling her self up here and there. She doesn't do it often, but often enough. Here are her stats from this morning:

Weight: 17lbs 5oz, 50-75 percentile

Length: 27.25in, 75-90 percentile

Head circumference: 16.73in, just short of the 50th percentile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how old she looks in that picture. Look at that blonde hair. My fav!

Tripp said...

She is forever going to be your little stinker, but man is she smart!

Kragts said...

She is getting so much hair! Love it.

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

She is getting so big! Such a cutie and she obviously couldn't wait to start moving around!

Little's said...

She looks so old! I can't believe she is crawling already.

Brian said...

Oh Katie..I can so relate to how you're feeling! Carter crawled before 6 mo. too and both of my boys walked between 9-10 months! Aren't kids so much fun?! :) Good luck with your little spit fire!

Brink Boys said...

Where did that blonde hair come from???

Unknown said...

Look at that lil punkin smile!