CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Zoo and a day at the beach




A couple of Thursdays ago my mom, sister in law Teresa and neice Rain all headed out for Rogue's first trip to John Ball Zoo. The weather was a bit iffy with the threat of rain but we all stayed dry. True to my style I only took a couple of pictures but Rogue did get her first picture at the statue.

My mother in law is camping at Ottawa Beach this week so on my day off last week we thought we would head out since it was so nice. We didn't make it to the lake since the water was a chilly 54 degrees that day. We didn't get rained on but there sure was a fair amount of "snow". The poplar trees are letting go of all of their seeds and there were little drifts everywhere. Made eating a bit difficult.

3 comments:

Grandma Candi said...

I love summer time!!

Brink Boys said...

I love seeing her sit up all by herself!

Tripp said...

She is too little to be sitting up like that. Where does the time go?