CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Considering Seperate Beds



I go to get ready for bed and this is what I see. I have been dealing with this for the past 4 years. I prefer a bed nicely made, I fold back the covers and get in. Then in the morning I fold back the covers and get out. Bryan on the other hand prefers absolutely no tucking but rather twisting of the covers. What you didn't see in these pictures is me trying to un-tangle a pillow from the sheet. This is for sure my biggest annoyance about being married. I can handle anything else but don't mess with my bed!

5 comments:

The Velderman's said...

It must be a Kraker thing. Jer definitely gets annoyed at how messed up and twisted I like to have the blankets...no tucking them in for me. Jer takes your side Katy.

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I'd like to say that I make my bed everyday, but I don't. I know it's petty, but it just takes too much effort.

Little's said...

Every night when I get into bed I need to pick the sheet off of the floor...so annoying! I feel your pain.

Brink Boys said...

I am so with you on this one, between the snoring and the sheet pulling it will happen at our house one of these days!

Robin said...

AH! I am SO with you on that one. I make my bed before I get in it, so it's neat....seriously!