CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Mower Baby



I can tell my dad is a hard working man and is always busy selflessly helping the good of our community. So this afternoon I took it upon myself to mow the lawn for him. It proved to be more of a challenge then I expected since I am only a pint sized baby. I had a hard time reaching the steering wheel, and I won’t even mention what I had to do in order to reach the foot controls. I hope my daddy really appreciates me helping him out because this was not an easy feat.

I love you daddy,
From baby Rogue.

7 comments:

Robin said...

hilarious! what a GREAT daddy you have Rogue...

Katy said...

Glad you to are having fun while moms away. Now go put some clothes on that baby!

Brink Boys said...

Ha! That was great!

The Velderman's said...

Looks like I need to start putting Jace to work too. Maybe Rogue can show him how!

Anonymous said...

Love it.

Running is a Metaphor said...

Haaa!

Tripp said...

Love the ear phones!