CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Destination Destin

Rogue playing on the golf cart


Playing in the fort that Bryan built on a rainy day












Back in March we took a family trip to Destin Florida. When I say we I mean the WHOLE Kraker family. There was sixteen of us total. The youngest turning 4 weeks old while we were there. The weather could have been a bit warmer but the sun shined all but one day we were there so we got a little beach time in. I have to say Destin probably has one of the nicest beaches I have ever been too. The sand was white and soft and there were little "tide pools" along the length of the beach that was perfect for the kids to play in. We didn't do too many exciting things while we were there but it was nice to have a relaxing time with family. I have to say I was a bit worried about the trip down since we were driving through the night. We packed some dvd's and borrowed a friends portable dvd player in hopes that it would entertain Rogue while she was awake. Without the dvd player I think we would have had a rough ride, but thankfully Rogue likes to watch movies so it kept her entertained. I will admit that I had Elmo songs in my head all week. Such is the life
of a mother right?

3 comments:

Grandma Candi said...

Elmo loves his goldfish - his crayons too - that's Elmo's world!! Now I will have that song in my head for awhile.

Robin said...

you probably still do have elmo songs in your head, but at least it's not traumatic memories of a screaming car ride! what a GREAT trip!!

Carla said...

Great memories. Rogue did sooo good