CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 23, 2011

2 month well child visit

Today we had Blair's 2 month well child visit and the first dreaded shots.  I'm happy to report that all is still well with our little peanut, and a little peanut she is.  She weighed a whopping 10lbs 6oz!  When I saw the weight for the first time I had to ask the nurse to try again!  That only put Blair in the 25th percentile for her weight.  Rogue had always been around the 75th percentile and for some reason I had just assumed Blair would be the same.  Blair was 22.75 inches and that put her in the 50-75th percentile so that wasn't a shock to her mama.  She handled the shots alright and of course Rogue and I felt terrible for her.  Rogue says she doesn't want any shots from the doctor.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Thats only a few oz more than you weighed at birth!