CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Kraker Farm

I am happy to introduce to you the first members of the Kraker Family Farm.  In one day we purchased two Holland Lop bunnies and six Isa Brown Laying Chicks.





The black bunnies name is Jessica Rabbit (Jess for short) and the brown bunnies name is Bunny Holly (Holly for short).


The chicks I (Bryan) named are Booker T Washington and Peepy Le Pugh. Katy named the remaining four chicks after the golden girls: Blanche, Dorthy, Sophia, and Rose.


This is the beautiful house I built for my peeps.  It is where they will lay the eggs we harvest.



3 comments:

Tripp said...

I want chicks sooooo bad! Very cool.

Kragts said...

Awe the chicks are sooo cute!

Jen said...

I used to have bunnies, how fun! That will be neat for the girls growing up.