CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

38 weeks

Well, no big news to report. I had another appointment this morning and there is no change other than the baby is lower. Still not dialated, still not effaced. Shucks! I've been feeling a lot more contractions this week so I thought there might be a chance I was dilated. Jimmy did do a weight check this morning and said she was weighing in at about 6lbs right now and should gain about 1/2lb a week until she makes her appearance. Lets just hope she comes soon.

6 comments:

Tiffany Kraker said...

She certainly isn't in any rush! :-(

Andrew and I have a bet right now about who guesses the name right. I'm pretty sure we both are way off base, considering the only hints we have are that it isn't in any baby name books, and it isn't common.

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! I am SO glad that she is at least lower. Good progress Katy and baby!! We can't wait to meet her!

Brink Boys said...

Subborn already =-) Well I hope your water breaks, then there is no question you are in labor!

The Velderman's said...

You know that if you go a week or 2 early, I am going to be pretty jealous....I think you better just stick to the due date! Sounds like you are making progress if the baby is lower!! That's good news!

Anonymous said...

Bummer...can't wait to meet her.

Andrew Kraker said...

She is going to have to grow faster if my guess is going to be right.