CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

39 1/2 weeks

Still nothing on the baby front. No change. I'm getting a bit frustrated over here. It sucks just waiting. Everything checked out good though so I shouldn't complain but I'm ready to be done. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday and if there is still no change of even if there is change we will discuss the next step to get this kid out of my uterus!! Everyone say a little prayer that I don't make it to my next appointment.

8 comments:

Brink Boys said...

Ughh, I am sure you are over it. Maybe if you eat a ton tomorrow she will need to escape cuz there will be no more room...

Steve and Heather Sanders said...

I wish I could say I know how you feel. But I really can't say that because Avery surprised us all and came early we didn't have that sit and wait period at the end, she just came! As long as you and your little one are healthy that's all that matters!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. The wait game is no fun. Poor thing, I bet your so ready to be done. It feels like you have been preggers forever~

The Velderman's said...

I feel your pain!! At least your dr will do something about it next week...mine will let me go 2 weeks overdue before he does somethihg. I'll be praying that things will happen soon for you!!! I need to meet that little girl before I go in to the hospital!

Little's said...

We are thinking of you! I agree with Ang...eat a ton!

Tiffany Kraker said...

Well, since she has not come yet... maybe she will hang out until Sunday afternoon so that aunt tiffany and uncle andy will be able to see her! we are heading to missouri in a few minutes.... take care and have a happy thanksgiving!

p.s. if she does come while we are out of state we should get to know first since we will be the last to see her.... just an idea. lol jk :)

Anonymous said...

I just prayed for you and her!

Unknown said...

i think the last days are the hardest! i hope you have many distractions until she arrives.