CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Early Kill


I decided to try out the early doe season this year and I found success.

It was Thursday night, September 17 the first day of the early season for doe. I decided to sit in my lucky treestand at the bank with my bow. At 7:20pm I decided it was too warm and I most likely wouldn't see anything. I was about to leave my stand when this doe came trotting in. It gave me a perfect broadside shot at 20 yards, and I took advantage of the opportunity. It was a good double lung shot and she went down about 50 yards from where I shot her. I guess you can call that a good start to the season.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Why do you put ugly pictures on here?

Bryan and Katy Kraker said...

This is my blog too. Remember who started it?