CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I heart Fall






A few weeks ago we headed out to the Dykstra farm for some good fall fun. It was a perfect day to see all of the kids in their costumes. Rogue's costume hadn't come in yet but we were able to borrow one from her cousin Jordyn, so no spoilers here. I thought she made an adorable little ladybug.




Of course we had to head to Crane's orchard on a nice fall day as well. It was a bit chilly but we got to walk through the orchard and taste some yummy apples while we waited to eat. Rogue got to pick out her first pumpkin just down the road too. I just love fall and all the fun it brings. I don't think there is another season like it.

2 comments:

The Velderman's said...

I think she makes an adorable lady bug! But she also makes a stinkin' cute peacock! I guess she can pull any look off :-)

Robin said...

can't WAIT to see pics of the real deal!